Under normal circumstances, the human body is typically well equipped to rid itself of potentially harmful chemicals and pollutants (xenobiotics). However, in certain situations the sheer volume to which humans are exposed can overburden these natural processes (metabolic detoxification), allowing some of these substances to accumulate in tissue (e.g., fat). Unhealthy diets that lack the necessary nutrients to support healthy metabolic detoxification and/or add to the body’s xenobiotic load can create further challenges.
The Clear Change 10-Day Program is designed to enhance the body’s natural metabolic detoxification process while providing adequate fuel for both cleansing and other daily activities—providing energy and support for overall well-being. Many people benefit from completing a 10-day metabolic detoxification program 2 to 3 times a year.
This convenient 10-day kit includes:
• Advanced support for liver detoxification with a 21-serving canister
of your choice of UltraClear formula:*
o UltraClear RENEW in Natural Vanilla, Natural Chai,
or Natural Berry
o UltraClear Plus pH in Natural Vanilla or Natural Pineapple Banana
o UltraClear Plus in Natural Vanilla, Natural Berry,
or Natural Pineapple Banana
• AdvaClear® (42 capsules)—supports balanced metabolic
detoxification activity and provides antioxidant protection*
• Free shaker cup—convenient way to mix UltraClear
• 10-day program guide—easy-to-follow instructions, menu plans,
meal recipes, UltraClear recipes, and program experience diary
• Free webinar—on-demand presentation from Metagenics clinicians
• Web-based tools at www.ClearChangeProgram.com—including
FAQs and opportunity to sign up for motivational emails that contain bonus tips and recipes.
The Phases of Metabolic Detoxification:
Water-soluble xenobiotics are neutralized by Phase I biotransformation enzymes and are easily eliminated through the stool, sweat, or urine. Fat-soluble compounds, however, must undergo transformation and become water-soluble compounds before they can be excreted.
This metabolic detoxification process consists of the following major phases:
• Phase I (Functionalization). Different enzymes, mainly Cytochrome P450, break down in the liver potentially harmful xenobiotics, producing molecules that are highly reactive and need to be processed immediately by Phase II conjugation enzymes. This process also creates free radicals, which can negatively impact cell health.
• Phase II (Conjugation). Large molecules are conjugated with the newly modified xenobiotics, producing more water-soluble, less harmful substances.
• Phase III (Elimination). Protein transporters export conjugated substances from the cell for eventual elimination. Toxins are mainly eliminated via urine, feces, and sweat.
Industry-Leading Support for Metabolic Detoxification
Metagenics offers a complete line of innovative, science-based formulas to nutritionally support the natural pathways of metabolic detoxification and help your patients improve their health or keep feeling their best.
Follow this 10-day detox and prep your body for a successful 12-week coach-assisted weight loss program.
Medi Spa At Choto services Choto, Farragut, Maryville, Lenoir City, Tellico Village, and Knoxville. Call us at 865-218-9000 or book a FREE weight loss consult online with our qualified providers.